You Can Believe In
Some warranty plans sound great—until you read the fine print that can be full of conditions, limitations and exceptions.
So we've made our plan incredibly straightforward, complete and dependable. Here's what's covered:
- New items can be enrolled for coverage anytime within 90 days after purchase.
- Our standard service plan covers mechanical and electrical failures that occur during normal use.
Some examples of covered issues include computer hard drive failures, refrigerator coolant leaks, deterioration of TV picture quality, laptop batteries that stop charging and digital camera sensor failures.
- 100% of parts or labor for repairs are covered. There are no deductibles* to pay. Yes, you read that right—NO DEDUCTIBLES!
- Larger items such as appliances, wide screen TVs and desktop computers receive convenient in-home care. On smaller items, simply bring them to one of our local authorized service centers.
- Our warranty plan covers you up to the full purchase price of your covered product.
- You may transfer the remaining term of your coverage to a new owner of your item at no additional cost, which can enhance your re-sale price.
- You can cancel at any time. ElectronicWarranty.com doesn't lock you into expensive long term service contracts. If you do decide to cancel we will quickly reimburse you for your warranty contract purchase pro-rated for the remaining time left on your plan. No questions, no hassle.
- No Lemon Policy: If a product can't be fixed after three service repairs then you will receive either a new replacement product or be reimbursed for the full purchase price!*
- Drops and Spills are covered if you purchase Accidental Damage from Handling.
For a detailed Summary of ElectronicWarranty.com's Extended Service Plan coverage, click here.