Unlike Some Warranty Services, We Help You in Making Claims
All extended warranty providers of course want you to buy their coverage. The moment of truth, however, comes when you have a claim. Do they make it easy, or unnecessarily difficult, in the hopes that they can discourage claimants and therefore pay fewer claims and increase their profits?
At Electronicwarranty.com our company-wide commitment to superior customer service includes making the claims process incredibly easy and FAST.
- 24 hour on line or phone claims. You don't have to wait until some office opens in the morning. Call or go to our site any time day or night to talk to a live person and schedule your service.
- Quick-Turn-around repair time. We typically can fix or replace an item in 5-7 business days.
- Reduced paperwork. Your warranty paperwork chores can be a thing of the past if you use our new state-of-the-art on-line receipt storage service, My Warranty Drawer. Whenever you buy something, simply upload the receipt to this service. Then, when you have a claim we'll have your receipt on file and can schedule a repair immediately! Even if you don't decide to use My Warranty Drawer, our service is fast: just fax us a copy of your receipt on any item that needs to be fixed.
- Highly trained representatives. Unlike typical warranty services, our representatives are trained to diagnose and solve many problems right over the phone, saving a huge amount of time. If they can't solve a problem, then they will quickly schedule a repair call for you.
- In home service on larger items. We offer in-home service on large items such as home theater and desk-top computers. On smaller items simply bring them to one of our 50,000 convenient local service centers.
- Help with manufacturers' warranties*. We will even assist you with your original manufacturers warranty coverage! If you have a covered breakdown we will help you in contacting your manufacturer and obtaining the necessary repairs.
- Quality-checked service technicians. We carefully check and screen all service technicians in our network, so you don't have to. All are trained and certified!
Deliver more than you promise. That's ElectronicWarranty.com's guiding principle—which reinforces our commitment to outstanding customer service and helps make us one of the fastest growing warranty companies.